Supply Chain Finance for Corporates – Webinar for banks
Getting ready on the Bank Payment Obligation using the TSU incl. demo of TSU-Interface
The new Bank Payment Obligation (BPO) payment term enables buyers and sellers to secure their trade transactions via their banking partners in a fully secure and digital environment. The future Uniform Rules for Bank Payment Obligation enable banks to extend their trade services in a fully standardised environment as it is backed by ICC’s global rules and SWIFT’s correspondent banking network.
Do you know how to start learning about this new payment term? Do you know how easy it is to start testing it with correspondent banks? And how quickly you can engage with interested clients?
During this webinar for banks, we will present the benefits of joining SWIFT’s cloud matching service for BPO (TSU) and we will demonstrate BPO transactions using the TSU-Interface.
- Introduction to the BPO
- BPO in the ICC International Sale Model Contract
- ICC’s future inter-bank rules (UR BPO)
- SWIFT’s inter-bank messaging and matching service supporting BPO (TSU)
- The interface for banks to process BPO transactions(TSU-Interface)
- Demo of BPO transactions on the TSU-Interface
- Proposed next steps for banks wishing to test BPO using the TSU-Interface
- Training and Consulting Services
- Trade Finance bankers
- Corporate credit/risk managers and CFOs
- Trade Finance technology vendors
- Consultants in treasury, trade finance and credit management
This webinar is accessible to any bank whether registered to SWIFT’s Trade Services Utility (TSU) or not. It is also accessible to any technology players and trade consultants.
To register, click on the session of your choice:
- Monday 14 January 2013 at 10:00-11:00 CET (Paris time): register
- Monday 14 January 2013 at 16:00-17:00 CET (Paris time): register
In order to participate you just need a computer with Internet access and a phone line. Please forward this invitation to any of your colleagues who would benefit from attending.